First of all we need to download it:
If for any reason the link above doesn’t work:
- Launch the App Store on your iPhone or Play Store on your Samsung,Nokia,HTC etc.
- Tap on the Search tab.
- Type in Snapchat
- Tap on Snapchat in the results.
- Tap Get.
How to create a Snapchat account on iPhone
Once you’ve downloaded Snapchat, you can sign up for an account.
- Launch Snapchat from your Home screen.
- Tap Sign Up.
- Enter your name and tap Sign Up.
- Dial in your birthday (no cheating!).
- Pick a username. (Unfortunately, there are a lot of selfie lovers on Snapchat so I had to get clever.)
- Enter a (hard to guess) password
- Enter your email address.
- Verify your account by hunting for ghosts in a grid of nine images.
Than you done, happy sharing !
Read also : How to add Friends on Snapchat Manually